Friday, June 1, 2012

Sign 10

EPOV
"I'm done denying," I heard myself say. "Come here."
But the few seconds it would take, it would be too long. So, I met her in the middle of the kitchen. Never hesitating. I dipped down as I pulled her body to me and captured her lips with mine.
Yes.
Soft, passionate… I love her mouth already… moving urgently against mine. Her hands, up my arms, making me shiver… until they reached my neck, and I found her waist. Moaned as I felt her parting her lips for me, and our tongues met.
"Please," she whimpered in my mouth.
I had no idea what she pleaded for, but I hoped she wanted more, because I needed it. More.
My hands descended… cupped her perfect ass, and as she moaned and deepened the kiss further, I pulled her to me roughly, groaning when she wrapped her legs around my waist.
"Fuck," I grunted as she pressed her clothed pussy against my erection.
She sucked on my tongue, and with a growl, I walked her over to the counter and perched her on top of it, but still… I couldn't remove my hands from her… I needed her, so, I closed the barely-there distance, and rubbed my throbbing cock against her.
"Yes!" she moaned, her head falling back.
I kissed her neck, groaning as I tasted her skin.
Fuck, I need more.
"Oh, Edward."
Yes, more.
My hands left her ass… traveled up… her ribcage… then finally… my thumbs brushed over her taut nipples… before I cupped her breasts…
"Fuck, you're perfection, Bella," I breathed against her collarbone.
I kneaded her perfect tits, continued to rub my cock against her pussy, and fuck me if I couldn't feel how hot she was. It drove me mad.
She tugged on my hair, making me face her.
Out of this world beautiful. Lust filled eyes, chest heaving, cheeks flushed.
"Enough of this… Take me to your room, Edward."
Fuck. Yes.
I didn't reply.
But the way I picked her up and hurried to my bedroom sure worked as an answer, and soon… we were behind closed doors.
And I lowered her onto my bed.
She looked like she belonged there.
"Gorgeous," I whispered as I hovered over her.
My body covered hers, and… it did things to me, turned me into a savage, and I craved her, wanted her, needed her.
Needed to feel all of her.
Now.
"I have to have you," I murmured as her breasts pressed against my chest, and… it sent me into a frenzy.
"Yes. Please, Edward," she whimpered, pulling me closer to her.
My hands finally wandered… as her moans and pleadings allowed me, and… Christ, she's flawless.
Kissing, licking, nibbling, my mouth was latched to her skin, and I had no plans on removing it. My hands also loved what they felt… her toned yet soft stomach, her smooth thighs… and then…
I cupped her pussy.
"Off with them," she almost… whined.
I took that as a sign to get moving. Just like I wanted to. And with that decided, I hooked my fingers under the waistband of her shorts, and… slid them… down. Gone. Away. And I gawked at her. Missed the fact that she had removed her tank while I was… otherwise preoccupied.
Completely naked, bare, and flawless, Bella Swan lied in my bed. Wanting me. Waiting impatiently for me.
My boxers disappeared.
"Holy-" She stopped there, and I noticed that her wide eyes were trained on my cock.
"Now, Edward. Now."
I think she likes what she sees.
A lot.
I fingered her wet slit, teasingly, liking- no, loving how much she wanted me, because it gave me leverage. It gave me a sense of peace that it wasn't just me. And though my feelings for her run much deeper, I don't care. Not right now. She wants me, clearly, and I will take what she'll give me. And right now, I'm gonna fuck her.
"Don't rush me, Bella," I told her quietly, my eyes on her glistening pussy. "I plan on taking my time with you."
"Oh, fuck," she moaned as I stroked her clit. "Yes, anything."
Anything?
Hmm…
It was a travesty, I know, because when I kissed my way down her body, I ignored her breasts, but I was a man on a mission. I swear.
"Touch those beautiful tits of yours," I murmured as my mouth finally reached her pussy.
She moaned loudly, making me realize that she might be into my dirty talk… but more on that later. Now, I was consumed with two things; watching Bella touch herself… and the smell of her arousal.
I didn't feel human anymore.
Forcing myself to not ravish her immediately, I planted openmouthed kisses along her slit, parting her slick folds slightly with my tongue, moaning at her taste as well as her smell… and fuck, the sight of her kneading her tits…
"I'd pinch them, baby," I moaned against her clit. "Pinch your nipples for me, beautiful."
A small gush of wetness coated my tongue then, and my restraint was slipping away. Fast. I lapped at her, sucked on her clit, entered her tight pussy with my tongue, and just enjoyed hearing her moaning, feeling her squirm… listening to her pant my name… pleading for me. And I knew she was getting closer and closer.
"Edward!" she gasped, and I felt her, as I fucked her with my tongue and fingers. "I… I… Shit, I need you, Edward!"
"You're gonna come in my mouth first," I muttered, very busy with what I was doing. "But trust me. I'm gonna fuck you. Very soon."
Bella moaned, louder than before, and it left me throbbing, almost wanting to… hump the damn bed. But I needed this. I needed to see her come, needed to feel it, to taste it, and my God, her taste…
"More, baby," I moaned as I lapped at her. "Give me more of you."
"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," she chanted breathlessly, her legs tensing and trembling, and I knew she was on the edge. Harder than before, I pushed three fingers inside her, curling them upwards… as I sucked hard on her clit.
That sure did it.
"Yes! Ooh, fuck! Edwaaard!"
She trembled, moaned, shook, and convulsed around me, and I was… painfully hard, having never in my twenty-eight years seen anything even remotely close to this sexy. And as she peaked, I worked her relentlessly with one hand, and my tongue… but I was ahead. Because if I don't get inside that tight pussy of hers… Which was why I pushed myself up, using my free hand, and gave her one last lick before I moved over her body… positioning myself, and… fuck… the tip of my throbbing cock… Christ, she's hot.
Bella was still recovering from orgasm as the head of my dick entered her, and fuck, the way she moaned when she realized what I was doing… well, no need to add fuel to the fire, I'm already gonna finish this like a seventeen year old.
Stretching her fiercely, I gritted my teeth together as I pushed into her, and… Goddamn, she's tight… Holy fuck, is she a virgin or something?
"Fuck," I hissed through clenched teeth.
I'm seriously not going to be able to last long.
"God, Edward," she panted breathlessly. "Shit… You're massi-… oh, fuck."
I paused, which turned out to be one of the hardest things I've ever done, but… damn, she looked like… she needed a minute.
Please, not more than that, though.
Remembering that I'm not an egocentric asshole, I dipped down and kissed her, softly, and… god-fucking-damnit, is there anything there isn't perfect with Bella? Jesus, her lips, tongue… soft, gentle… almost… reverent…?
"It's okay," she breathed then, breaking our kiss. "Need-… want more… please…"
I continued kissing her skin, her soft skin, as I pushed into her, and it was… overwhelming… and hard, to not… slam into her.
Soon, I was fully sheathed in her, and nothing had felt better before. Her slick, tight walls, squeezing me… fiercely, and I… really needed to move.
"Are you okay, beautiful?" I breathed out hotly against her neck.
"Yes," she moaned. "More, please…"
Thank fuck.
I continued lavishing her with openmouthed kisses, my hand trailing down to her breasts, and finally I began to move inside her. Slowly but persistently, more and deeper, encouraged by her moans, I thrust into her, allowing myself to just feel her.
I need more.
Much more.
Desperately.
"Fuck, Bella," I groaned… I have to… "I need more, baby…" please…
"Yes, fuck yes, Edward!" she cried out, and her nails dug into my shoulder blades.
It spurred me on, and I pulled out of her, and pushed hard.
Fuck!
"Edward! Oh… ungh, yes, more!"
"Goddamnit," I grunted, finally setting a pace I had been dying to… and then… I fucked her. Sitting up slightly, I held onto her hips, and just… let go. In and out, harder and deeper, I fucked her, and goddamn, she propped herself up on her elbows, and we both watched as my glistening cock disappeared into her.
It was a motherfucking magnificent sight, and… the thought of only having Bella once…
Fuck no.
"You better let me fuck you again, baby," I grunted. "Not… just tonight… ungh, fuck, you feel perfect around me…"
Goddamn, yes, I have to have more. Tomorrow. The day after…
"Anytime," she cried out. "Anywhere…"
Yes.
It was becoming harder and harder to hold myself off, and… fuck, I wanted to feel her come around me… I had to.
With that decided, I drove as deep as I could, grinding into her, and luckily found her g-spot, and Jesus, the way she clenched around me… I thought I was gonna come right then and there.
"I'm… yes, oh… close, Edward!"
Thank you.
I rubbed her clit then, with my thumb, and continued to fuck her deep, hitting her spot with every thrust, and my head lolled back, and I just… in… out… harder… feeling her constrict… moaning and groaning as she squeezed me… grunting when she became louder and louder…
Tighter.
Yes.
Harder. Faster. A lot faster.
She screamed.
Bella. She screamed out my motherfucking name as she came, and it turned me into an animal, and I watched her, with wide eyes, not wanting to miss a fucking thing. And then it was my turn. My turn to do what I had fantasized about since I saw her.
Gripping her hips tightly, I slammed into her without restraint, making me groan out loudly as fuck, and it didn't take many seconds, many thrusts… just a few… and then… yes… my orgasm took over… and with my eyes clenched shut tightly, I came hard… spilling my cum into her addictive pussy.
Have to have her again, I thought as I panted my way down from my high. Over and over, I thought, I have to have her again.
Completely spent, I pulled out of her and collapsed next to her, but… I refused to let this become awkward, which was why I decided to tell her that I wanted her… tomorrow again. That this wasn't anything I would regret.
So, I opened my mouth to speak.
"I hope you're sleeping here with me tonight, beautiful."
Huh.
Um, that was not what I was going to say. At all.
Shit.
Double shit.
I couldn't look at her, so I kept my eyes closed, wishing I could bury my face in my pillow, but… that might fuck shit up. More.
"You want me to stay?" I heard her ask quietly.
Well, yeah, I do… Could you stay forever while you're at it?
"Of course," I said, pretending to be casual.
Then I forced myself to chuckle as I added, "I mean, you don't have to, obviously…"
But please, please stay.
I counted to seven before she replied.
"I'll stay if you want me to."
I want you to. More than you'll ever know. Because I sorta lo-
Fuck my life.
"Perfect." I grinned, still not opening my eyes, though.
She chuckled a little then, so I relaxed a bit, but-
Wait.
A minute.
SHIT!
Shooting up in a sitting position, I gulped, wide eyed and all, and you know… thought about how well we… contributed to the condom industry… or how well we didn't contribute.
"Uh…" Yeah, keep going. Get. The. Shit. Out. "We, uh…"
Perfect.
"Edward? What's wrong?"
Yep, she was worried now. Covering her spectacular breasts with the sheet.
A pity, really.
Focus, Cullen!
Right.
"We… heh… condom," I forced out.
"Oh," was her reply, and that was so not the reply I was looking for at all! Not. At. All!
"Um, well I'm on the pill," she mumbled quietly, and that was the reply I wanted to hear, but why did she look hurt? "And I mean… you don't have to worry, I'm clean."
Oh.
Shit, did I hurt her feelings or something?
That was not supposed to happen.
"Christ, beautiful," I chuckled, relieved, and lied back down on the bed, not giving a shit if I crossed some fuck-buddy line; I pulled her body to me as I continued. "I never thought you weren't, Bella," I assured her.
Jesus, I knew her well enough to know that. She wasn't one of those women.
"I was more thinking that I didn't want to be left alone with another child," I chuckled… and, yea, then I realized what I had just said.
And as Bella backed away with an expression that was… fuck, I don't know… but she was horrified, so I figured it was time to clarify, explain, and apologize…
Right now!
"Bella," I sighed, grabbed her hand, because the woman was on her way up. "I'm sorry… I didn't mean it like that… well, I sorta did, but definitely not towards you. I know that you're nothing like that, and you have to believe that I would never think of you in that way.
"I mean, fuck, I've seen you with Emma, and…" you're the mother I wish she had. "You're perfect, Bella, and God knows she adores you… Fuck, I'm rambling… I didn't mean what I said. About you and the whole-"
"I get it, Edward," she said, cutting me off. And she was smiling.
Yeah, shut up, Cullen.
"Shutting up," I said… sorta to myself.
"You're adorable when you ramble, you know," she giggled as she returned to me… to my arms… resting her gorgeous face on my chest.
And there's no denying it.
Not anymore.
I'm in love with her.
"I can live with that," I murmured, tilting her face up… and I kissed her, softly… Didn't wanna freak her out, so I ended it… too soon for my liking.
And we fell asleep like that. Together. In my bed.
*o*o*o*
When I headed to work the morning after, I was thoroughly content.
Though I had woken up alone, Bella had left a note – a note that made me feel confident that things wouldn't get awkward for us.
Her note?
Morning, Edward.
Have an early class, so no mornin' lovin' for me. Yeah, I'm sad about that. Maybe a sexy piano playing man will approach me tonight?
/Bella.
I fucking loved that note.
And yes, a piano playing man will approach her tonight.
If casual is what I can have with her, then casual it is.
What I really want is for her to move in with me. What I really want is for her to be mine. What I really want is for her to be Emma's mother.
And while I'm at it, I also wish that Santa was real.
But I live in the real world, and I know that what I want is… impossible to get. And with that knowledge, I'm taking whatever she'll give me.
And that's sex.
Could be worse.
*o*o*o*
I had dreaded this all day.
This morning at the staff meeting, I had seen Jasper in the back row, and… he did not look well. I wanted to talk to him, but I had rehearsals with the ensemble as well as a meeting with the fuckwit of a director. But now I was here.
Knocking on the door to Jasper's studio.
I also made a mental note to talk to Bella about Alice.
Jasper opened the door after awhile, wearing headphones, so I knew he was somewhat busy.
"You have a minute?" I asked.
"Let me just wrap this up and I'll give you ten, then I have a meeting with my lawyer." He smiled ruefully.
I nodded, followed him inside, and stayed in his little pre-room while he wrapped up in the studio. And this was the perfect time to text Bella about the fuckery we sorta promised each other to deal with.
Hey, beautiful. About to talk to Jasper now. Have you spoken to Alice yet? – Edward.
That was casual, right?
It better be, I thought and pressed 'send.'
Bella's reply was instant, and it sorta hit me that this was the first time we've texted each other without discussing her hours with Emma.
We have our Starbucks-date after school. Gonna talk sense in her then ;) Let me know how it goes? – Bella.
Damn, even in a text, she shows concern. In this case for Katie.
Absolutely. I'll text you later. – Edward.
I was about to pocket my phone, but it buzzed again… and a part of me wished I never read the text.
Great :) Btw, does Emma like mushrooms? Mom gave me a recipe for homemade pizza. Figured I'd try it for dinner tonight. – Bella.
I didn't like that text at all. Just made me want her more. Not for cooking, obviously, but for how Emma's on her mind, for how she takes Emma into consideration automatically.
Bella often cooked at home, but now that I was admitting to my feelings, eating dinner… like a family… that's gonna be hard.
Time to reply.
Afraid she doesn't. Emma's a plain cheese kinda pizza-girl ;) – Edward.
I almost laughed when I sent that, thinking that it was most likely the first time I ever sent a smiley face.
No worries. I'll just put cheese on her half then :) You like mushrooms, though, right? – Bella.
"Stop being so fucking perfect," I muttered to myself as I replied.
Yeah, I do. But Bella, you don't have to cook. – Edward.
But I don't mind it if you do… at all.
You always say that, Cullen. Got something against my cooking? ;) I told you, I love to cook. – Bella.
Good thing she's teasing, I thought as I rolled my eyes, because the woman can cook. Like a damn… a damn… chef-goddess.
That's right.
"Edward," I heard Jasper say then. "I'm done now."
"Alright." I nodded, sending one last reply before following Jasper into his office.
Like I'd ever stand in the way of your cooking. Crazy woman. Gonna talk to Jasper now. – Edward.
Okay… let's deal with this fuckery.

No comments: