Friday, June 1, 2012

Sign 7

EPOV
It hurt.
Everywhere.
Neck. Head. Legs. Back. Throat. Did I mention my head?
Every goddamn muscle in my body ached.
Opening my eyes.
"Wh,"at the hell? What's with the pink?
Groaning really fucking loudly – throwing in a whine for good measure – I sat up in… Emma's tiny ass bed.
What the fuck am I doing in Emma's room?
The pink clock on the wall told me it was only ten in the morning. Fuck. Kill me. Kill me dead. I wanted to cry as I stood up. It hurt so damn much. I mean, Emma's bed… well, half of me fits in that thing. And my fucking lord, why is someone drilling a hole in my head?
First things first. Take a piss, then swallow a bottle of painkillers, drink a gallon of water, brush my fucking teeth, and take a shower.
"What the fuck happened last night?" I grumbled to myself as I headed for the bathroom in my bedroom.
Bella must be asleep, I thought. The apartment was quiet.
Taking a piss felt sooo good, and it lasted forever.
Taking painkillers also felt good. 'Cause that'll rid the pounding.
Brushing my teeth for twenty minutes felt even better.
And when I showered, I drank the water from the spray.
You know, two birds, one stone.
Once I was out of the shower, I got my ass into a new pair of pajama bottoms, thinking that this motherfucking day would be all about watching bad movies in the living room. And Mountain Dew. Gotta love the Dew. And water. So much water. Mmm, and pizza. And more water.
Thank God Emma won't be here until tonight, I thought as I dragged my grumpy ass towards the kitchen.
Headed straight for the fridge. You know, for ice cold water.
"Morning, Edward," someone mumbled.
"Shit," I breathed, spinning around to see Bella at the table.
Not looking so chirpy today. Pink pajama shorts, black t-shirt, and a messy ponytail. Tired eyes.
And how the fuck is she still the most beautiful woman I've ever seen?
Fuck if I know.
"You scared me," I whispered, rubbing my temples.
Still pounding going on in my head, you know.
"Sorry," she whispered back, smiling tiredly. "I made toast," she murmured, motioning for the toaster on the counter.
"Thanks," I sighed. Yep, water and dry toast. "How the hell can you drink coffee this morning, woman?" I chuckled, just a little, as I grabbed my water. And then the images of beer in coffee mugs popped up in my head, and I groaned. "I'm never drinking out of a mug… ever again."
"Yeah, you sure seemed to like them last night," she chuckled.
"Don't fucking remind me." I grimaced, taking a piece of toast before sitting my ass down at the table. "God, I barely remember… anything."
The last thing I remember clearly, or somewhat clearly, is Bella showing off her fuckhot underwear.
I groaned again.
Jesus, she's so fucking hot! I wanted to whine and bitch about it for fuck's sake.
"You and me both," she huffed, rubbing her own temples. "I have blurry images of drinking, laughing… more drinking…"
"So much drinking," I mumbled, shaking my head slowly.
"Um, was I in a pillow fight?" she asked, biting down on her lip.
Don't do that, woman, and yes, you were in two of them. You won. And I cheered for you. And I think we got… pretty close to more than hugging.
Christ.
"Yeah, you were." I nodded before tipping the bottle back, gulping my water down. So fucking good.
Bella was blushing furiously when I threw the empty bottle in the trashcan across the kitchen, so I sorta figured she was remembering something new about last night.
But first I needed to know…
"How the fuck did I end up in Emma's bed?" I… almost whined.
Bella smirked. Like a devil woman.
"You don't remember?" she teased.
"I really fucking don't," I chuckled, shaking my head. "I don't remember much after the fashion show," I added with a wink.
Don't ask me where the courage came from, but for some reason I felt so damn comfortable with Bella. It was never awkward or uncomfortable, and conversation came easily and naturally.
"Well, it was around two AM when you started thinking out loud… a lot," she said, lowering her head…and blushed.
Fuck. Me.
I must have sprouted off some major bullshit. Or my God's honest truth. Yep, most likely the latter.
"Sweet Jesus," I grumbled, dragging my hands through my hair. "Spare me the details of how freely I spoke, okay?"
"You don't wanna hear about how you thought I smelled soft and felt delicious?" she laughed.
Oh, God.
"I said that?" I asked, grimacing at the thoughts I most likely had about Bella last night.
"Oh, you said more than that, Edward," she assured. Of course I did. "But anyway, an hour after you started speaking your mind, I took you home, and for some reason you insisted on sleeping in Emma's room, 'cause you missed her, and apparently you were sick of being without a girl."
Goddamnit. God-fucking-damnit.
My forehead landed on the table. It hurt.
But I didn't care.
"I'm just gonna say this," I mumbled. "I'm really fucking sorry if I was out of hand."
"Don't worry," she laughed. Devil woman. "It was very… interesting to hear what you thought about my outfit. Oh, and also how shots seemingly appeared through magic."
There are no words that can ever describe my mortification.
But then again, I've always been an honest man.
"What-the-fuck-ever," I grumbled against the table. "Doesn't take a genius to see that you chicks were hot. Friggin' thongs everywhere for crying out loud."
Yeah, that was a lie, because the only thing I know I had my eyes on were Bella's black boy shorts.
Lace.
They were in lace.
Black. See through. Lace.
"Don't even try pulling that crap on me, Edward," I heard her huff. "Like you guys weren't half naked, showing your damn six-packs."
"And those damn biceps," she added really fucking quietly, and I wondered if that was really meant to be heard by me.
Did that mean she was checking me out?
Wait, yesterday or today, 'cause I'm not wearing a shirt right now. Jesus, I didn't even think about that.
Cullen, you're not supposed to think about her at all. Drop it.
"I am so dead," I muttered… for so many reasons.
I heard Bella sigh. "How about movies and junk food, or do you have plans?"
"I have plans." I smirked, still against the table. "Plans to watch movies and eat junk food."
"Wow, you're so fucking funny, Edward," she deadpanned.
I smiled.
Then I groaned internally as her 'fucking' went straight to my dick.
She wasn't as foul as me when it comes to language but sure, she curses from time to time. However, it's not often, and it's sure as hell not when we're alone in the apartment.
Fuck, we're alone.
Time to stop.
"Let's watch some damn movies," I sighed as I straightened up. "And you better have candy," I threatened, narrowing my eyes at her. "'Cause I need it."
"Yes, sir," she said, mock saluting me.
Sir. She could definitely call me that. In bed. Ah, fuck my life.
Turning into a monster for fuck's sake.
Yeah, a monster that hasn't gotten laid in three years…
…a monster who hasn't jacked off in weeks.
Jesus, how am I even alive?
With a heavy sigh, I headed for the fridge where I grabbed four bottles of water, two cokes, and two mountain dews. Gotta love liquids today.
The two first movies went by, and I don't think I watched more than a minute on each.
Spread out on the couch, our legs were a tangled mess in the middle, and when I wasn't focused one her bare, smooth legs against mine, I was in and out of sleep. We both were actually, and Bella made the most adorable sounds in her sleep – sometimes sighing, and sometimes mumbling.
After putting on a random movie, I went back to slumber.
I may have dreamt of Bella. I tend to do that.
A lot.
Many nights.
"Oh…"
Huh?
"Mmm…"
That sound is not coming from me.
Groggy as hell, I opened my eyes.
The third movie was still on, so I couldn't have slept that long, and after checking the time, I saw it was only six PM. Emma wouldn't be here for another two hours.
"Yes…"
Fuck.
My eyes immediately found Bella, lying on the other side of the couch. Blanket drawn to her waist. Asleep. But that sound was…
There was nothing adorable about it.
Motherfucking God, I thought as I looked her over. Seriously, motherfucking God.
Her face and chest was slightly flushed. Her… nipples constricting under her t-shirt…
"Oh, God," she moaned.
Breathy moan.
"Fuck," I breathed quietly, feeling my own breathing become erratic.
My cock throbbed as I watched… and then my eyes widened as her hand went under the blanket. Holy shit. I couldn't look away. Not a chance in hell. She lied there – our legs still tangled together – and she… moaned… whimpered… and a lazy hand found her breast, her perfect breast… and the other hand…
"Shit." She's… touching herself. Right in front of me. In her sleep.
Then she whimpered. "Oh, fuck, Edward…"
My jaw dropped.
FUCK!
Swallowing hard, I couldn't stop myself from gripping my hard cock outside the pajama pants. Just needed some goddamn friction.
It was my name. My goddamn name.
Fuck, Bella, don't do this to me.
She moaned again, and this time the movements of her hand sped up.
I just watched. Watched as she pleasured herself in her sleep. And fuck, I don't think I've ever seen anything this sexy.
"More, Edward…"
Tightening the hold on my cock, I stroked it… slightly… just trying to relieve a little of the damn aching, and I stifled moan after moan as Bella got closer and closer. Closer to actually having an orgasm right in front of my eyes. More. Faster she moved her hand under the blanket, harder she pinched her nipple, and more erratic was her breathing.
"So close, Edward," she whimpered.
I bit down on my knuckles.
Yes… baby, let me see you come for me…
Then it hit me that she might wake up after… and I'm sitting here, stroking my cock… watching her.
Leaning back on the couch again, I willed my breathing to calm down, but I couldn't stop watching her. She was too fucking beautiful. So, after making sure that the blanket covered my raging hard on, I stayed there, watched her as she got closer, knowing that all I have to do is close my eyes… but… I have to see her climax.
"Fuck, yes! Oh, Edward!"
I held my breath, and… watched with wide eyes as she came. Panting, moaning and squirming, she climaxed right in front of my goddamn eyes, and it was the hottest thing I had ever seen. My cock literally wept as I forced my eyes to close, just in case she did wake up.
And she did.
She actually woke up.
Stay calm, Cullen.
"Fuck, I'm dead," I heard her hiss quietly.
She was still breathing heavily, and slowly I felt her legs untangle from mine.
"Just wish he wasn't so goddamn…" I heard her mutter then.
So goddamn what?
Wish I wasn't so goddamn what!
Bella left the couch then, and I wondered how long I would have to fake sleep.
Luckily, I actually did fall asleep, and when I woke up again, half an hour later, I heard Bella rummage through the kitchen.
I groaned at the ache in my neck that was seriously killing me, and I considered punishing Bella for allowing me to sleep in Emma's bed.
I'd punish her hard.
FUCK!
How the hell am I gonna get her out of my head, I asked myself as I walked out into the kitchen.
Obviously not by watching her bend over to get a boiling pan, I answered myself sarcastically as I stood in the doorway.
"Whatcha doin?" I grumbled, rubbing my sore neck.
"God, you scared me!" she gasped, spinning around with wide eyes.
And a glare.
Sexy glare.
STOP!
"That makes us even from this morning then," I teased, hoping I did a good job to hide my blue-ball syndrome.
'Cause God knows I'm suffering from it.
"Pfft," was her response.
All right then.
"And I'm gonna make mac and cheese," she said, answering my earlier question.
"Why don't you just order a pizza or something?" I asked, walking over to sit by the table. "You don't have to cook."
"Because I want mac and cheese," she replied in a clipped tone.
Huh. I've never seen Bella annoyed or pissed, but looking over at her now, I'd say that day has come.
"Is everything okay?" I asked.
She continued rummaging through cupboards as she muttered, "Yeah, everything is fucking peachy."
Is this where men back down or push for answers?
I'm gonna try push for answers.
"Everything doesn't appear to be peachy," I said softly.
There was a bang then. A boiling pan landing on the floor. And then she turned around to face me.
Um, I should've kept my mouth shut, right?
Pointing a finger at me, she fucking seethed. "You know what, Cullen? Everything is not goddamn peachy. Wanna know why?" Oh, God, am I supposed to answer? Luckily there was no time for me to respond. "Because I am sick of… of… some people!"
Yep, definitely should've kept my mouth shut.
And… what people?
Turning around to get the mac and cheese going, she continued to mutter. "I mean seriously, how blind can a fool be? And… I'm not deaf… Hear it every fucking night, driving me insane… And especially this past week… Loud motherfucker… and then when I do it, I feel goddamn guilty… Son of a bitch…
"I mean, I get it, it's complicated… but shit, it doesn't have to be. I can't fucking help who I fall- God-fucking-damn blind fool… all that denying… and don't even get me started on little one… Too smart for her own good, asking me all those questions about her-… fuck… or how she's in conspiracy with Rose… I'm gonna rip that blond bitch a new one, I swear I will…
"And I just fucking know that as soon as she comes… I'm gonna be putty in her hands… so wrapped around her finger… So goddamn talented and adorable, but I'm not fooled… Oh, who am I kidding, of course I'm fooled… but it doesn't matter… she may be all that, but she's also a sneaky little thing… and I goddamn love her… And her fa-… fucking hell… I'm so close to kicking his blind ass…
"Oh, and fuck me if Emmett didn't pull a number at that goddamn party… so many drinks… but I blame Rose… she's the boss of him… Like they knew it would act like some motherfucking truth serum… because damn, everything he told me… about me…"
Okaaay, so the mac and cheese is done.
And this is what I've gathered from Bella's insane muttering; Someone's loud. A neighbor? And there's a little thing she loves. I guess that's Alice, cause she's freakin' tiny. She's pissed at my sister. No surprise there—my sister has that affect on people.
Uhmmm…
Bella is one weird woman. Seriously, I don't understand her. At all.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh my god...could he BE any more dense!