Friday, June 1, 2012

Sign Epi

EPOV
June 19th
I'm standing here, you know… in front of the mirror in our bathroom… wondering why my hair's not grey yet.
Not 'cause I'm turning thirty-five today. No, it's 'cause Emma's driving me insane.
This is the last year. The last year before she's a teenager.
Yes, you read it.
Depressing, right?
Yeah, I think so, too.
She's twelve today. I can barely believe it.
She's still all about pink shit, and refusing her to use nail polish only worked for a couple of years.
Now she wears the shit all the time. Makeup and stuff.
Not a lot because I would ground her ass, and thankfully Bella's with me on that one.
And I'm cursing my genes, you know. I don't wanna sound conceited but it is me she takes after, and the girl is not pretty. She's fucking beautiful, and I hate it. I fucking hate that boys like her. And the fuckers like her a lot, too.
Don't ask me how many boys I've told Eleazar to ban from the building.
So, yeah, I'm wondering why my hair's not grey.
Why is she not my little princess anymore? Why did she have to grow up?
That's not to say she hasn't grown up to be an amazing girl because she has. But she's not my baby anymore. She hasn't changed all that much, though, and for that I'm thankful. She's still smart, outgoing, easygoing, happy, and fucking amazing. And when I said smart, I meant really goddamn smart.
Yes, she has the genes but I'd be a fucking bastard if I took credit for Emma's mind.
I think we all know I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed at all times, and though I may be a musical genius, I'm still clueless to certain things. But that's were Bella steps in. She's the mastermind in our family.
Shit, that makes me sound like a fucking idiot.
I'm really not, but Bella's skilled as hell when it comes to Emma and her learning.
It's not a surprise that Bella opened her community center, and it's not a surprise when I say that it's running very successfully and perfectly under Bella's hand. But what is a bit surprising is the fact that our entire family is involved. Not all the times of course, 'cause we all have our jobs, but we do pitch in. We contribute because we love it. We help because Emma and Katie, and so many other kids, are proof of how important Bella's job is.
Perhaps I should fill you in.
Bella started 'Little Skill' shortly after she graduated from Juilliard, and it's in this big-ass building next to Riverside Park, which is great because it's close to home, but shit, I'm gonna do this without digressing. Right, so she started her community center there and it's big. There's also Little Skill Daycare but Alice run that. Fuck, I'm digressing!
Right. Little Skill.
It's a place for children. Any children. They can go there – or their parents can drop them off, of course, but you get my point – after daycare, preschool, playgroup, kindergarten, school, you name it, and there are classes they can take. Creative stuff like drawing, learning to play an instrument, dancing… all of it.
So, yes, my wife is a smoking hot CEO. But not really. I mean, she is, but she's not the type, thank God. Nothing prissy comes near our family. But she's the boss-lady, and under her there are many volunteering, which is where me and the rest of our family come in. 'Cause you see, it's all for free. Any kid is welcome at Little Skill, and Bella only has five regular employees.
So, I suppose we can start with Mom and Dad.
When Bella told them about Little Skill and how her wish was for it to be free, Mom and Dad immediately got themselves involved with their knowledge of charity functions and stuff like that. And that's how Little Skill is funded – donations – and I'm goddamn proud when I say that many want to help. Parents, corporate businesses, you name it.
Moving on to the classes.
Yours truly is a teacher there two afternoons of the week, and I teach kids play the piano, the drums, and the guitar. I never thought I'd have it in me but I do. Teaching is fun, not to mention rewarding as hell. Jasper's also there a couple of days every week, and he has his own tech class for little ones that have any kind of hearing disability. Jasper's there since he's into everything that's high tech, and he teaches young children to use computer programs for easier learning, and also how it's a way of communicating, like with Skype for instance.
Next up is Renée. Yeah, of course she moved here.
She and Bella teach the ballet, both to hearing and deaf children, and it's all about having fun together. I've snuck in many times to see them teach the children together and it's always a sure way to get a smile on your face.
Then we have Emmett. Mmhmm, apparently 'gym' is a skill to him and he donated a fully equipped gym to Little Skill, and he's there a few nights every week as an instructor and just… well, to be honest, he's there because he loves it. The gym equipment is of course for older kids and teenagers, and there's also kickboxing, which he holds a class in every Thursday night. I'm proud to say that Emma took his class and excelled.
I'm also proud when I say she kicked a flirty boy in the groin after he bugged the shit out of her but that's another story.
Alright… what else… Oh, shit, my sister. Can't forget about that one.
She's in charge of the small café business on the third floor, and she makes sure the children have snacks and stuff like that. Yeah, she's always been good with children but after she and Emmett had kids, she's all maternal and shit.
Not kidding.
But more on that later.
There's still Emma and Katie.
Together with one of Bella's employees – a funny old woman named Siobhan – they teach lipreading. I mean, Siobhan is the teacher of course, and she's amazing at her job, but Katie and Emma are her little assistants, and they help encourage younger children when they put their foot down or they get frustrated etc.
To say that Bella and I are proud of Emma would be the understatement of the year, and the same goes for Jazz and Alice with Katie.
So, yeah… Emma and Katie are often at Little Skill after school.
There's Little Skill for ya.
About time we touch that other subject, eh?
Such as… yes, my sister's a mother now. An amazing one but still… Christ, she's a mom. It's sorta weird for me to see. And not to one child either. No, she and Emmett have three of them. Scott is the oldest and he's the six year old tornado that takes after his old man, and then there's four year old Jake and he's a mama's boy all the way. Lastly there's Emmett's little girl. His two year old princess. Lily. His baby girl.
Fuck.
Emma's twelve.
Twelve!
To be honest, though, it's not so much that she's not five anymore. It's just that I don't want her to become… you know… a woman.
Shudder.
Perhaps I should buy a gun.
Jasper has. He did that when Katie turned thirteen.
He doesn't know how to use it and there are no bullets in it but the boys don't know that.
Anyway…
Speaking of five year olds.
Emma may not be one, but as of today, I have another five year old.
Yeah. My son.
William Cullen.
And William was born on… take a guess… yes, June 19th.
Five years ago… today.
Let's just say that Emma and William are the two most precious birthday gifts one could receive.
We have two days out of the year very close to our hearts.
June 19th, which is the birthday to me, Emma, and William, and then we have September 13th – Bella's birthday, and our wedding day.
It was her idea.
I asked her a few weeks after our first Christmas together if she wanted to wait until after she graduated from college, but Bella just smiled and shook her head at me, leaving it at that.
I didn't let it slide, though, 'cause that was fucking impossible, so I pretty much hounded her for a while… until she finally answered.
"We're getting married on my birthday."
I asked her why.
"Because for the past couple of days, I've talked to Mom. She's moving here after the summer, and I want her to help us plan it since Esme will, too, 'cause uh… she sorta told me that last week. And lastly, I want my birthday to be as special as yours considering you have Emma to celebrate on your birthday."
I smiled at her. Or grinned. And maybe attacked her.
"So, I hope it's okay we get married on my birthday."
Yeah, I was very okay with that.
I'm still the luckiest bastard on earth, I swear.
I'm married to the love of my life, my beautiful Bella. The mother of our children. The most compassionate woman I've ever met. Selfless, loving, sweet… sinfully sexy, beautiful, gorgeous… you fucking name it. All mine. My devil woman.
I still find myself falling for her.
And together we have Emma and William. Two children who are freakishly connected because the two of them are close. William belongs to Emma, there's no doubt about that. He looks up to his sister and she's without a doubt his hero.
He's my buddy, my little man, and comes to me when he has questions, wants to either cuddle or have a tickle-war… or wants to get away from the chicks for a while.
He goes to Bella 'cause sometimes he's a mama's boy… He might have gotten that from me but whatever.
Anyway, he's cuddler like his dad, but hey, who wouldn't be when you have two perfect- I'm not gonna say women because Emma's no goddamn woman… hmm, but I can't exactly call Bella a girl. In that sense. Ah, shit, what-the-fuck-ever, how can you not be a cuddler when you have Bella and Emma in your life?
What was my point?
Ah, that's right.
Even though William often comes to me and Bella, Emma is his true hero and favorite person.
I can't really blame him.
Bella and I know that when William isn't in his bed in the morning, he's in his sister's room, often watching a movie in there, waiting for her to wake up. Oh, and if William has a question about sign language, don't expect him to go to me or Bella. No, God forbid. He heads straight for Emma.
And Emma's the same. She was eager as hell from the day we brought him home from the hospital, and the girl threw a fit when Bella and I told her that just because he was a baby didn't mean he could learn Baby Sign just yet.
"Daddy! It's tomorrow now!"
And there he is.
"I'll be right out, bud," I chuckled.
Someone's eager to celebrate his birthday.
*O*O*O*
We're all gathered at my parents' house. All our close ones are here, and I'm a happy as fuck bystander. It's nothing but the truth. I love watching my family, especially Emma and William who are currently eyeing their piles of birthday presents.
"Feeling neglected, Mr. Cullen?"
Smiling at the voice, I looked over my shoulder to see Bella stand in the doorway, smiling beautifully at me.
I shook my head and walked over to her, not stopping until I had my arms around her waist. "Just enjoying the show," I murmured before I dipped down to kiss her.
Obviously this day was more about Emma and William but that never bothered me. A part of me liked it because celebrating my birthday was never something I loved. I much rather stay back and watch, which I often do, so no, I don't feel neglected.
"But I do look forward having you to myself tonight, Mrs. Cullen," I mumbled against her lips.
One of my projects is opening on Broadway tonight, so the little ones are staying with Mom and Dad while Bella's mine for the night. Call it a double date if you will because Jazz and Alice will be there, too, but I know that once the lights go down, it's just me and my date, my wife, my devil woman.
"Mm, me too, my piano man," she responded quietly, seductively, effectively waking my dick up.
Down, boy. Down.
Children all around, Cullen.
That did it.
"Mommy, Daddy!" William called. "Time to open presents?"
Bella and I both chuckled and broke our kiss, but I held her close as I turned to William. "You have to ask Nana and Grampa, little man," I told him. "And please tell your sister to put her phone away," I added, sighing as I watched Emma fiddle with her phone. Always sending texts, that one. I swear it's attached to her like an organ. A vital one.
She tried to hide it, too, by facing away from us but I'm not that stupid. For the love of God, you know. And Katie's the same, I noticed as I saw her over in a corner with Rose and Scott. Seriously, why would they need phones? Isn't it enough that they see their friends everyday in school?
Are they texting boys?
Shit.
"Baby, calm down," I heard Bella murmur.
Right.
The woman can read my freaking mind, I swear.
I sighed and positioned her in front of me, rested my chin on the top of her head, and tried to calm my ass down. But it wasn't easy. Thankfully Jazz was in the same position, and as I found him on the couch, sitting next to Alice and Dad, I grinned at the scowl he sent Katie.
"Can't believe he's gonna have to go through all that again," I snickered. "With twins no less."
It sure came as a surprise when Alice and Jasper announced that she was pregnant.
Alice had been hesitant to having children of her own, though she adored Katie with every fiber in her being, and it was mutual, too, but yeah, she was still hesitant. And Jazz thought he was done with the sleepless nights, feedings, and changing's.
Wrong.
So, yes, the pregnancy was a surprise. A shock to them. But they quickly got used to the idea, and now they're both longing. That much is evident by the way Jazz hands are attached to Alice's belly. Much like Katie and Emma with their phones, actually.
I digress.
There was more to get used to because the pregnancy itself wasn't enough. No, they soon learned that they were having twins. Twin girls.
Yeah.
"Only a month to go." Bella hummed, referring to how long until the babies arrive. "Do you think Katie will move in with us?" she added in a chuckle.
I smiled and kissed the top of her head.
"It wouldn't surprise me," I snickered.
To Katie, Alice is 'Mom A', and has been for years, just like Alice sees Katie as a daughter, and though Katie is looking forward to be a big sister, she still claims that boys would've been better. We all know Katie's terrified that her sisters will grow too attached to Katie's pink and purple room, and you know, all the sparkly shit, but that's just Katie. She's territorial, and still a bit of a drama queen. A fancy lady, if you will.
So, in a way, I guess Tanya never left.
Lucky for us all, Katie can pull it off. She can be a little drama queen and still be freaking adorable.
Tanya couldn't and I'm glad she never came back.
I'm also glad that life has been good for Jazz, Katie, and Alice. They had a rough couple of years after Tanya bailed, but they stuck together, and now I'd say the only ones rivaling with them are me and Bella.
In other words, they're solid.
Mom and Dad entered the living room then, and… oh, God.
No.
I cringed.
"Mom, for Christ's sake!" Rose hissed from across the room. "And Dad! Gross!"
Yeah, she's with me on this one.
"What do you mean, dear?" Mom asked innocently as she straightened out her blouse. "We were just setting up the grill outside."
Dad just smirked, adjusted his tie, and headed for Emma and William.
Yeah, what Rose said. Gross.
"Grampa, you have grass on your shirt," William smartly announced, making everyone laugh.
Except for me and Rose. 'Cause we're not too old to gag.
Me? Thirty-five? Pshhh. I'm a kid at heart.
And so is Renée, I thought as I watched her high-five my mom.
She's a weird lady, but you gotta love her.
"Sometimes that happens, Will," Dad laughed. "I'm getting old. I fell."
Mom blushed.
I cringed again.
"But…" William said, tugging on Emma's arm. "Are Mommy and Daddy old, too?"
"We're not old," Bella huffed quietly. "I'm not even twenty-seven yet for crying out loud."
I chuckled but said nothing, curious to see what William was talking about, so I stayed put with my chin resting on Bella's head.
*What do you mean, Pup?* Emma asked.
Yeah, William is Emma's puppy.
"'Cause Mommy and Daddy fall a lot, too," William concluded, and this, I did not want to hear more about. "Remember? After the park? Twigs in their hair?"
"Oh, God," Bella breathed out shakily before she turned around and buried her face in my chest. "Tell me your son did not just say that about us."
"Oh, so now he's my son?" I chuckled incredulously.
"Duh. In cases like this one, William's yours. Emma's mine," she laughed softly, looking up at me with those gorgeous eyes.
Yeah. Love her.
Content sigh. Hugging her to me. Hard.
Renée giggled and winked at me. *I am not surprised.*
"What?" I mouthed, chuckling in confusion now.
*Don't give me that look, Edward.* She huffed playfully. *You visit Bella at work often. I am not stupid, son.*
Ah.
Emma's turn to gag.
My turn to blush.
More laughs all around.
Terrific.
"I suppose we haven't been so stealthy after all." I smiled into Bella's hair.
She snorted. "Since when was stealth a part of your name?"
Gee, thanks, wifey.
But hey, she's right.
"Yeah, they're old, Will," Emmett laughed. "Say, how often do they fall?"
"Shut up, Emmett!" Bella and I exclaimed in unison.
Perhaps we should've told William to shut up, too, 'cause the boy answered. "Saturdays after the park."
And hot fuck, that sounds all kinds of wrong!
Word, Cullen.
Allow me to explain before you think Bella and I are doing the nasty on a playground, alright?
Shit.
It's our tradition. On Saturday nights, Emma watches William for a couple of hours after he's gone to bed, and that's when I take Bella to the park for… err… Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia.
It's called date night, folks.
We're parents. We need alone time, too.
I can't help it if my wife's libido is insane.
I can't help that mine is, too.
I can't help that I have a thing for Cherry Garcia.
I can't help if things get out of hand sometimes.
I mean, come on! It's dark, I have a sexy wife, Cherry Garcia… so fucking what if we get caught up.
In twigs, Cullen?
Eh.
Shit happens.
It's golden.
Aaaaanyway, the laughter died down after a while, and I prayed Bella wouldn't cancel date night in Central Park, and then Mom announced that we would start the barbecue. In Mom's words, "Get your butts outside, people. It's summer; we don't need to sit inside."
So, we headed outside. You know, to the garden.
"We should bring a mirror next time," Bella whispered, smiling coyly as I held the terrace door open for her. "So, we can check for twigs."
I grinned.
Of course she wouldn't cancel date night.
She was the one making plans for us not to get caught, that's all.
Yeah, gotta love the missus.
"My devil woman," I whispered back, winking at her.
Her response?
She grabbed my ass.
Fair is fair, I grabbed hers, too.
*O*O*O*
"Be good to Nana and Grampa," I told Emma, giving her fucking phone a pointed look. "You know there's an off-button to that one, yes?"
Bella and I, along with Jazz and Alice, are leaving to prepare for tonight, and though I'm glad Emma and Katie have much in common, and will both spend the night here, I also know it means double trouble for Mom and Dad.
Emma and Katie are full of mischief and it doesn't help that my parents love to spoil them, and can't say no.
Jazz is with me on this one.
So are Bella and Alice.
"Promise," she mouthed, mock-saluting me. *I will be good.*
Girl was giving me attitude.
Too bad she's fucking cute when she does it.
I managed to hide my amusement, though, and cocked an eyebrow at her.
*I promise, Dad!*
Yes, she just stomped her foot.
"Good," I chuckled before pulling her in for a hug. Don't worry, she returned it after a while. Even kissed my cheek, 'cause girl's got manners.
"I love you, Princess," I said before kissing her forehead.
"Love you, too," she mouthed, giving me that lopsided grin of hers. Yeah, I'm a sap, but it's the dimple, I swear. Melts my fucking heart. *Be good to Mom. No twigs,* she added with a damn pointed look.
My eyes bugged out.
So, now my daughter's my parent?
Fuck that.
"Don't grow up, Emma," I groaned.
And this is where my princess' eyes twinkle. *But I will, dad. I will.*
Crap. Fuck. Shit. And all that.
"Whatever," I grumbled, trying to give her a pout, but that shit never worked. "Anyway, did you have a good birthday?"
*The best! Thank you again for the gift. I love it so, so much.* She smiled hugely. *Did you enjoy yours?*
I nodded with a smile and hugged her again.
Bella and I knew how much Emma had wished for a camera, and we were thrilled to see our girl more artistic for each year that passed. It's obviously something we encourage, so we gave her- well, since Bella's the camera-expert, she picked it out, but yeah, we gave her a Nikon, and Bella signed her up for photography classes at Little Skill.
And did I enjoy my birthday?
Well, it's not over yet, but yes I've enjoyed it immensely.
Bella had helped Emma and William with their gift to me, and truth be told, I had to swallow a shitload of emotion when they gave it to me this morning after breakfast.
The gift?
A black acoustic guitar with Emma and William's names embossed in silver.
That guitar is going on the wall in my music room.
"Wanna trade?" I heard Bella ask then.
With a last kiss on Emma's temple, we traded our little ones, and William bounced from Bella's arms to mine while Emma threw her arms around Bella.
"You're all hopped up on sugar, aren't ya?" I growled playfully as I tickled his stomach.
"Yes, sir!" he laughed. "Uncle Em's fault!"
"Hey! I heard that, Will!" Emmett laughed, throwing William a glare that soon morphed into a pout. "You're throwing me under the bus."
It didn't work in Em's favor. The pout, I mean.
"Under the bus, under the bus!" was William's giggled reply.
Oh, and he fist pumped the air.
"Alright, buddy," I chuckled. "Mommy and Daddy are leaving. You'll be good to Nana and Grampa?"
I grinned as he tried to wink. "Not too good."
"Correct answer," I laughed, giving him an Eskimo kiss. "And did you have a good birthday?"
"Yeah!" he gasped with wide eyes. "I love the LEGO fort," he added solemnly, even nodding. "So much LEGOs now. D'you and Mommy say to everyone I wanted LEGOs, 'cause I got lots and lots of LEGO now. Lots!"
"Maybe." I winked. "You're too cute for words, you know that, right?"
Scrunching his nose, he said, "Emma says boys aren't cute."
Well, that's fucking relief. That Emma doesn't think so, that is.
"She says boys are handsome or warm," he added.
I choked.
Eyes bugged out and shit.
SHE SAID WHAT?
"Hot, baby," Bella giggled as she stepped closer. "Not warm. Hot."
THAT'S NOT BETTER!
I think I whimpered as I watched Emma and Katie giggle in a corner with their fucking phones.
Are they texting boys?
Are they?
"Calm down, Edward," Bella told me, still grinning.
How can she grin?
How can she?
Traitor!
"And you are very handsome, baby," Bella added to William. "Isn't he, Daddy?" she asked me, clearly feeling the need to remind me of my son that was still in my arms.
Right.
Get it together.
Easier said than done.
Deep breath.
"Yeah, you're… that… I mean, yeah, you're handsome, buddy," I said. My mouth was uh… sorta dry. "Not cute. Handsome."
Even put in a firm nod for good measure.
William seemed to like my answer.
And shit, he gave me that damn smile then, so he sorta had my full attention, 'cause we've already established that I'm a sap around my family, yes?
All the fucking smiling.
I don't stand a chance.
"Love you, bud," I murmured. "See ya tomorrow, yeah?"
"Yep, love you too, Daddy," he replied, hugging the shit outta me.
A few minutes later, Bella and I had said goodbye to everyone and we headed home after telling Jazz and Alice that we'd see them soon.
*O*O*O*
"Ready, baby?" I asked, squeezing her hand.
We're in the limo, 'cause apparently I was important enough to get one for this project.
Truth is, I'm considered to be important often these days.
That feels good, you know.
But yeah, work is good and I'm sorta successful.
Jazz is the same and I know he's in the limo behind us.
Red carpet is next and Bella's wearing heels.
But she has me for support.
"Absolutely." She grinned.
The door was opened for us, and I stepped out before helping my devil woman out.
Too sexy for her own good is all I'm saying.
This time it's another musical that's gathered a lot of attention from the media, but it's a black tie event, 'cause the musical is an epic piece about the Civil War. So, we're dressed to the fucking nines. Black tie and all.
Bella's wearing the tie.
Okay, not really but shit, her dress is really, really small. She called it 'the little black one,' and I agreed on the 'black' part. But little? Nah, it's fucking tiny. And so sexy, and gathering so many looks from the wrong people. The wrong people are men.
I don't like that my wife is that sexy in front of others.
What's so wrong with overalls, anyway?
"Stop growling, Edward," Bella whispered as we reached the damn carpet. "You're human, remember? Not a dog."
"Can't help it. They need to stop staring."
"You don't see me go apeshit on all the bitches staring at my husband," she huffed.
I smiled. Hugged my wife closer.
'Cause I totally remember her reaction to that James-woman. Chelsea or whatever her name was.
"Cullen!"
I chuckled, already prepared for this shit.
Ben Cheney's in this musical, too, and though I started sweating bullets as Bella and I headed over, it was far worse the last time.
I had my wife now. For every event such as this one.
"Good to see ya, man." I grinned, shaking his hand firmly, and ignoring the camera shoved in our faces. "You too, Angela," I added, kissing her cheek as Ben greeted Bella.
The fours of us had grown close during this project, and when Ben finally got the balls to ask out Jazz's assistant, Angela, out, there have been a few double dates. Oh, and when Bella visits me at work sometimes, and she's late, I know I can find her with Angela in Jasper's studio.
You know, gossiping.
Cause they're women-folk.
Sorta implied, Cullen.
Right.
"Happy birthday, by the way," Ben said, slapping me on the shoulder. "Leaving the kids home tonight?"
"Thanks," I chuckled. "And yeah, well, they're with my parents."
"Edward, aren't you forgetting something?" Bella said, giving me a wink when I looked down at her. I didn't understand. "Rose and Emma's lists?"
Ah.
Right.
Yeah, uh, Emma's like Rose. You know, for the autographs.
"Right," I said, taking out the two autograph notebooks from my inner pocket. "You made Emma's list this year, Ben." I grinned. "Congratulations."
"Nice," he replied, grinning widely, 'cause that's what my princess does to people. Meet her one time and you'll fall in love. "About damn time. Tell her I said hi, will ya, Bella? I mean, I'd tell Cullen, but… he wouldn't remember."
"I will." Bella smiled.
"You're so fucking funny, Ben," I deadpanned.
"Oh, I know." He smirked. "But seriously, I'm in New York for the summer. Barbecue soon? Gotta meet William again, too."
"Sounds perfect." I nodded, taking the signed notepads from Ben as he handed them to me. "We can set a date at the after-party, eh?"
"Yeah, right." Angela snorted. "Like you and Bella will show up. You never do, you know."
Right.
No point in denying. We tend to skip it 'cause we have err… more important business to tend to.
Each other.
"I'll call you on Monday," Bella told Angela, giggling like the devil woman she is.
Jazz and his knocked-up Alice joined us then, and since Ben had to go change for the show, Angela walked with us to do that mingling you gotta do before. I know, boring as hell. But whatever, a heated make-out session with my wife takes care of that. And before we knew it, we were on our way to the balcony for the crew.
Once we were seated, I kissed the top of Bella's head as she hugged my bicep. 'Cause she still has a thing for that. My bicep, that is.
I don't mind.
"I love you," I whispered.
"Mmm, love you, too." She hummed, lifting her face to kiss me.
Loved it.
"Skipping the party later?" I asked against her lips, unable to stop myself from deepening the kiss.
She tasted so damn good.
"Yes, please," she replied breathlessly.
Fucking A.
"OW!" someone gasped.
Uh.
Huh?
Bella and I broke our kiss and looked to my right- oh, shit!
Alice.
I know that look. I remember it. Last time was exactly five years ago.
"Christ, honey, your water broke," Jazz also gasped.
"I'm freaking aware," Alice snapped. It was quite amusing. "It hurts, baby. Fuck, it really hurts."
"You're about to become a father again, Jazz." I grinned.
"But it's still a month to go!" Jazz exclaimed. "Is something wrong? Alice? Is something wrong with them? Are they alright?"
That'd be Jasper freaking the fuck out.
"Everything will be fine, Jasper," Bella assured. "And you know twins often arrive sooner. Didn't your doctor tell you that?"
"Yeah."
"Well, while you're having a fucking party, I'm gonna go deliver our girls," Alice said, standing up.
After that, everything passed in a blur, and the premiere was forgotten.
Well, Jazz has another premiere to tend to now, if ya know what I mean.
Did you just waggle your eyebrows at childbirth, Cullen?
Um…no?
You're a sick fuck, man.
Eh, what else is new…
Anyway.
Jazz and Alice took off, and Bella and I told them we'd meet them at the hospital after a quick change at home.
No, we don't really wanna go to the hospital in our outfits, and then there's the fact that labors… yeah, they don't happen with a snap of your fingers. You know, unless the snap of your fingers lasts for thirteen hours.
Thirteen hours in Bella's case anyway.
Yep, I remember.
Bella broke my hand when she squeezed it.
True story, ask her.
"Would Alice kill me if I asked her to keep the kids in until midnight?" I asked Bella as I unlocked the door at home. "I mean, June 19th is sorta occupied."
Right?
"Why don't you go ahead and ask her, and you'll find out," was her amused reply.
But I couldn't quite focus on whatever it was we had been talking about, cause uh… I had my wife. Alone. In our apartment. Right. Now. That's rare.
Ever heard of the gutter, Cullen? 'Cause you're there.
Damn fucking straight.
"Baby, you look like you're on a mission," Bella said as I stalked her.
She walked backward, I followed.
My cock stirred.
Yes, on a mission.
A fucking mission.
Pun intended.
I smirked then. "Heading for the kitchen, Mrs. Cullen?"
"Maybe," she replied, trying to play coy.
It didn't work.
She didn't stop until she reached the kitchen island, and I didn't stop until I reached her.
I was hard as steel.
Not wasting any time, I dipped down and kissed her hard, thrusting my tongue inside her mouth when she gasped. And she felt me of course. Hard and ready for her.
She moaned in my mouth and unzipped my pants as I threw off my jacket, and I groaned loudly when my hands were met with her naked ass under her dress. Fucking cocktease was going commando.
Kissing her harder, I kneaded her ass roughly and pulled her against me once my pants and boxers were pushed down my hips. Fuck, no time to waste.
"Fuck, Edward, I need you" she whimpered as I sucked on her bottom lip. "Right… now."
I snarled, bunched up her dress, and palmed her perfect ass. "Wrap your legs around me, baby."
She did, and I lifted her up and perched her on the counter top before I broke the kiss. Because this, I needed to see. I needed to see her body, her face. Everything. And as I stroked my cock, close to her soaked pussy, I couldn't hold in the loud moan. She was just too fucking sexy for words. And all fucking mine.
"Please," she moaned.
"Push your dress down," I told her huskily. "I need to see you."
Again she obeyed, and her luscious breasts were soon on display. All for me. Mine to devour. Mine to fuck, kiss, nibble, and suck on. And I did it frequently.
Slowly, as I teased her pussy, spreading her juices around, I lowered myself over her and sucked one nipple into my mouth, all while keeping my eyes on hers.
We moaned.
Then, the instant my cock came in contact with her pussy, I was gone, and I gripped her hips tightly before I slammed into her with a guttural groan.
Goddamn frenzy right away.
I fucked her hard.
Bella and I loved it both ways. Sweet and loving, passionate and emotional. But if I have my gorgeous wife on the kitchen counter, sweet and loving is not an option for either of us.
She clenched down on me as I rubbed her clit, and she fucking teased me. Teased me by pinching her nipples, kneading her tits, which in turn made me fuck her harder. Hips meeting hips. Her heels digging into my ass. Loud moans and groans.
Harder.
Deep strokes.
My head lolled back and I focused on just feeling her tight pussy squeezing my cock.
Tighter.
"Fuck, Bella," I grunted.
I had to see it. Her. I had to see her. I could never stay away for long because she was too fucking beautiful. So, I watched her, us. I watched us as we brought each other closer and closer to orgasm.
"Oh, God, oh, God…You feel so good, baby," she cried out. "Ungh, yes… right there!"
"Right there?" I moaned, emphasizing there with a hard thrust, knowing I had hit her sweet spot.
I was close. She was close.
My cock glistened with her juices that slowly trickled out of her, and I rubbed her clit harder, needing for her to come with me. I wasn't going to last.
Fuck!
"Yes, yes! Edward… I'm… I'm… oh!"
Thank God!
Tensing her already tight walls around me, she came hard, milking my cock for all she was worth as I followed instantly. Always the same. I couldn't hold back once she fell over. She always took me with her, and it was fucking heaven. Pun intended.
"Fuck," I panted as I collapsed on top of her, effectively burying my face between her perfect breasts.
You won't hear me complaining.
"I love you," she whispered breathlessly. "Christ, I love you."
Her chest heaved, much like mine, and I replied, not caring that my answer was muffled. 'Cause you know, her breasts were in my face.
Loved it. Them. Love them.
"I love you, too, gorgeous. More than life."
Shit, I'm still panting.
Yeah, well, you're not twenty, Cullen.
Right.
"Mr. Cullen?"
"Hmm?"
"Best premiere ever."
"Couldn't agree more, Mrs. Cullen."
The story is over, Cullen.
Just for the readers.
Well, I said story, not your fucking life, now did I?
Right.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sorry I didn't post every chapter, but I couldn't stop reading. Once Edward GOT a clue, it was all sweet and wonderful from there!! I love that you ended with a lemon. Perfect! I so fucking enjoyed every word of this beautiful, sexy story. I'm in awe of how you weave the best tales together and how you have so many varied stories. It is my mission in life to read everything you have written, so that might take a while! I do read others, too, but always one of yours at the same time. I am your biggest fan!!