Friday, June 1, 2012

Sign 6

EPOV
"You think we'll see them for the rest of the night?" Jasper chuckled as we watched Emma and Katie sprint towards the pink room.
"Probably not." I grinned. "Come on, we're all in the kitchen."
Walking into the kitchen, we saw Rose and Bella whisper conspiratorially by the kitchen island while Emmett sat at the table, chugging beer. Not a care in the world.
"Ahem," I said to get their attention.
Once they looked up, they all said a quick 'hi' to Jasper before resuming whatever they were doing before.
My guess is that Rose and Bella are talking costumes.
Yes, Bella's coming to the party at Rose and Emmett's place.
"Have you thought of a theme yet?" I asked as Jasper and I joined Emmett at the table.
"That's what Rosie and B's deciding now, although Rosie decided some shit last week, but she wouldn't tell me," Emmett replied.
"Ah." I nodded.
"Where's Katie?" Emmett asked Jasper.
"In Emma's room. You didn't think they'd be polite enough to come in here first to greet ya, did you," Jasper chuckled.
"Apparently not." Emmett grinned wryly.
"Okay, we have decided," Rose announced then.
Both she and Bella joined us at the table, wearing expressions that screamed 'bad news'… you know, for me.
'Cause I know my little sister.
Like now for instance, the way she not-so-smoothly made sure she picked the seat between Jasper and Emmett, leaving Bella to sit next to me and Emmett.
Stealthy she is not.
"Don't forget that there will be children at this party," I told her pointedly.
"Yeah, um, about that," Rose said, smiling sheepishly. "Emmett and I have decided that this year we will have trick-or-treating with the kids, and then ship them off to Mom and Dad."
You're full of shit, sis. So full of shit!
"We decided that, huh?" Emmett huffed.
"Yeah, we did," Rose shot back to him, even adding the damn Rose-glare.
I'm the only one in the family who is immune to that one.
"Yeah, we did," Emmett mumbled, nodded, and looked thoroughly reprimanded.
Jasper snickered.
I sighed.
Bella grinned.
"Sooo," Rose continued, smirking wickedly, "the party is for adults."
"And the theme?" I gritted out through clenched teeth.
Don't ask me why I asked, because I know it's gonna be something insane. Something that will make sure I suffer all night.
"The theme is…" And my sister paused for that annoying dramatic effect. "Bedroom Confessions." Yep, that's bad. Oh, Rose wasn't done. "We're talking pajamas and lingerie, and there will be beds instead of sofas, there will be coffee mugs instead of glasses, and there will be… drum roll, please… a pillow fight contest."
Yep, really fucking bad.
And Bella's going?
Have mercy on me.
"When did you decide this?" Jasper asked.
"Last week." Rose shrugged. "I've already sent invites to… like, fifty people."
Dear Lord.
"Will all those people even fit in your house?" I asked, doubting like hell they would.
Sure, their apartment on Park Avenue is huge, but fifty people? Huh. Doubt it.
When they first bought that place, I thought they were out of their minds, because though Rose is a very popular event planner, and Emmett owns the biggest gym-business with gyms all over the tri-state area, they are not fancy people. But Rose stated that it was the perfect place for her.
And that was that. End of discussion.
"Sure it will," Rose assured. "We'll have the living room, the balcony, the kitchen, and the dining room. It will be awesome."
Awesome…
"Fucking fine by me," Jasper smirked. "That means the guys can just throw on a pair of pajama bottoms and be done with it."
True. Very true.
*O*O*O*
Just saw my girl off.
Which mean's it's Halloween. You know, the party.
I'm dreading seeing Bella in underwear.
And Jasper is… weird.
Can only imagine it's because Tanya insisted on going.
Anyway, I'm on my way over to Rose and Emmett's place, and I know that Bella's already there. Something about girls getting ready together. Apparently, Rose has also been introduced to Alice, and the three of them, along with a few other friends of Rose's, are getting ready.
Emmett's already sent me six texts saying that I'm in trouble.
Maybe I should've worn a goddamn jockstrap.
You know why.
Jasper was right, though. As a guy it was easy to pick out an outfit, which is why I'm wearing a pair of light blue pajama bottoms, and a black wife beater… in a cab. My jacket, too, of course.
But back to Rose. That meddling bitch.
She said that one outfit for the girls just wasn't enough. No, apparently they will start out innocently, and then there will be some damn contest – like a fucking runway – for the more inappropriate outfits.
I really am in trouble, I thought as I arrived.
At the same time as Jasper and Tanya, I noticed.
I smirked, watching them approach together – Jasper in a pair of red and blue pajama bottoms, and probably a t-shirt or a beater underneath his jacket, and then Tanya, the bitch, in something too tight for her body. Damn, she was shaking by the cold, only wearing a thin trench coat. But her legs were bare so I figured it was something skanky underneath.
Don't wanna think about that. Shudder.
"Hey, man." I grinned, kinda enjoying the scowl he gave in return.
Yeah, he really didn't want the wife here.
"Tanya," I added and nodded curtly.
"Edward," said back, haughtily.
Yep, the bitch knows I'm on Jasper's side in the whole Katie-mess.
It was quite uncomfortable in the elevator ride up.
When we arrived on the 11th floor, things changed, though. It was only nine PM, but we could already hear the blaring music and guests laughing. The door was even open, so we just walked right in
Holy fuckin'…
Didn't the girls say they were gonna start off innocently?
Guys dressed like me and Jasper. With or without a shirt. But the women… Everywhere… Nothing innocent about their outfits. Nothing at all. We're talking fuck-me heels, corsets, lace and satin, ruffled panties, see-through boy shorts, barely there bras…
"JAZZ, EDDIE!"
That would be a drunken Emmett.
"I need a drink," Jasper and I said in unison.
Emmett pounded us on the backs, ignored Tanya, and then led us through the sea of half naked people and into the kitchen where a bar was set up.
"How the fuck are ya, dudes?" Emmett boomed before chugging a beer that – true to Rose's word – was served in a coffee mug.
"Not as good as you apparently," I replied dryly.
And I'm wondering where… you know, Bella is.
"A beer and two shots of Vodka," I told the bartender.
"Same here," Jasper said.
I'm gonna need it.
"A Cosmo," Tanya said.
The drinks came, and I didn't waste a second before downing both shots. They burned heavenly down my throat.
"Two more," I said.
"Same here," Jasper coughed. "Make it three."
I chuckled.
Two more shots downed, and I was ready to chug my beer.
"Come on, guys, I'll take ya to the girls," Emmett belched, slamming his mug down on the bar.
Once again, we followed Emmett – this time into the living room, which had been transformed into a night club.
Hate clubs, for fuck's sake.
"Over there!" Emmett yelled over the music, pointing in the direction of a corner where…
"Jesus Christ," I whispered under my breath.
So ignoring my sister in the black nightie, and sorta ignoring Alice, too – way too much with the polka dots – but fuck me if Bella wasn't sinfully sexy. And no, dammit, there was absolutely nothing innocent with her outfit. A short camisole in dark blue satin, and black lace… and fuck-me heels.
She's fucking flawless.
My drunk sister was the first to notice us.
"Ed-waaaard!" she sang. "Jas-peeeer!"
"God save us all," I muttered, but the music drowned it out.
"Ladies." I smirked, tipping an imaginary hat in greeting.
"Happy halloweeeeeeen!" Rose squealed drunkenly.
I turned to Emmett with a real ass warning. "You better take care of her."
Emmett may be broader and a couple of inches taller than I am, but nothing would get in my way if anything happened to Rose. She's my sister after all, and since there are only two years separating us, I had to go through two years of high school with her, and it wasn't a walk in the park. Fuck, I don't know how many dudes I punched.
"Of course," Emmett replied, and I was glad he took shit seriously. "Baby, I'm cutting you off for now," he told her, gently yet firmly. "At least for a few hours. Come on, I'll get you some water."
Rose flipped me off… with her ring finger – only proving my point, and then she and Emmett were gone.
"Wow, Edward. I didn't know you could be so strict," Bella giggled.
"She's my sister," I said simply, eyeing Bella's drink. "And who knows, I might cut you off, too." I winked.
I would, though. If she got too drunk, I would definitely be there.
"Saying I'm like your sister?" she laughed incredulously.
"Not even a little," I assured, this time eyeing her sinful cami dress. "Really, Bella… Not even a little."
Maybe the vodka wasn't a good idea.
"I'm relieved to hear that," she teased, smiling coyly.
Is she flirting?
Am I flirting?
Are we flirting?
"Ahem."
Jasper.
"Bella, Alice, you remember Jasper," I sighed. Then I looked over my shoulder and grimaced slightly… "And that's Tanya. Jasper's… um, wife."
Jasper looked like he was in pain.
Tanya smiled like the fake woman she was.
Bella frowned.
Alice… glared at her.
Am I missing something here?
"Um, Edward… could I have a word with you in private?" Bella asked.
Abso-fucking-lutely!
I chugged the rest of my beer, feeling that those four shots of vodka were really working their way through my system.
"Of course." I nodded. "Lead the way, my lady."
Cue Bella-giggle.
Fucking adorable.
And lead the way she did. With my hand on her lower back, because I didn't want her to… you know, trip.
Then we were in an empty room. Guestroom.
"What's on your mind, short stuff?" I asked.
She was frowning again. Sorta not looking at me, but at the closed door behind me.
"So, um, Jasper's married?" she mumbled.
"That's what you wanna talk about?" I asked confusingly.
Don't fucking tell me she's moving on to the next DILF!
No, wait, it was Alice who said that Jasper was a DILF.
"Uh, yeah… not for me, though…" She trailed off, still not meeting my eyes.
Guess I'm smarter when I'm a bit affected by vodka, 'cause it sorta clicked in my mind at that point.
Jasper's reaction to Alice's real age.
Jasper 'running' into Alice.
Jasper not divulging all information.
Alice glaring at Tanya.
"You're asking for Alice," I stated.
Now she looked up at me.
She nodded before averting her gorgeous eyes again.
Well, fuck, that's not really what Katie needs at the moment.
"They're getting a divorce." I frowned. "And Katie's in the middle of it."
"I fucking told her," Bella hissed quietly, eyes downcast. Looking up again, she said, "Apparently they ran into each other one day, and Alice being Alice… well, she sort of hit on him."
I nodded for her to continue.
"Jasper said he was a single father," she said pointedly.
Shit.
That's not what Jasper told me. At all.
And then I remembered that it appeared Alice hadn't been honest either.
"Jasper told me that Alice was twenty-five," I chuckled humorlessly.
Bella's eyes widened. "W-what?"
"According to Jasper that was what Alice was, yes."
"Holy shit," she mumbled, shaking her head.
We both sighed.
"You know what," she said then. "Since there's a child involved, I care. But I will care tomorrow. Deal?"
Sounds good to me. Really good.
"Yep, let's care tomorrow. You deal with Alice, and I'll talk to Jasper," I said.
"Perfect."
Damn, her smile.
Damn, her sexy body.
Damn, her flawless face.
Damn, her long legs and fuck-me heels.
We're all alone…in a room with a bed…both wearing very little.
Jesus, time to get out.
"Let's get a drink," I sighed.
An hour later, I was a bit more affected by more than four shots of vodka. And beer in coffee mugs.
Many of 'em.
Bella stayed so close to me. So close.
We were talking, laughing, drinking, complaining about the hiphop music they played, more laughing, sitting in a bed with Rose and Emmett, even more drinking, beds everywhere, and… more laughing.
"Time to get changed, ladies!" Rose shouted.
And us men, we knew what that meant.
Bella leaned in closely then, and whispered, "I hope you like lace, Edward."
Oh, God.
"I do," I said solemnly. And nodded for her. "I really do, Bella."
"Perfect."
With a wink, she was gone.
"Fuck, her ass is outta this world," I muttered, watching said ass walk away.
A good spanking is what she needs.
"Dude!" Emmett guffawed as he lunged for the seat next to me. "I fucking love drunken Eddie!"
"Pshh, I ain't drunk," I said with a dismissing wave.
"In that case, have another!" he laughed.
A beer and a shot of something magically appeared. Right in front of my eyes.
"Thanks, man. Knew I could count on you, Em." I grinned.
The shot disappeared quickly, 'cause the glass was so little.
S'getting kinda warm, too, so I copied Emmett's move and removed my wife beater.
Much better.
S'not so hot now.
"Here's to Halloween!" he bellowed, clinking his coffee mug with mine.
"Hallowe-een," I hiccoughed.
Beer's good.
Beer's gone. Poof, just gone. Like that.
And the horrible music vanished, too.
"Good riddance," I muttered.
"May I have your attention, please!" I heard my sister shout.
Everyone went quiet, and we looked up from where we were sitting to see my sister stand on the huge-massive bed in the middle of the room – oh, God, I'm gonna have nightmares.
"She shouldn't be wearing that, Em-Emmett," I told him, even pointing a finger for good measure.
Who the fuck wants to see their baby sister in a pink bra and panties?
Gross.
"We have ten lovely ladies here tonight that want to show you their goodies!" Rose continued.
Bella's goodies?
I can volunteer for that. In a heartbeat.
The men howled, whistled, and cheered, and Emmett and I bellowed, "Yeah, goodies!"
'Cause we're sober.
We saw the girls coming into the living room one by one, but they were wearing robes.
Well, fuck.
"Jesus, she's sexy," I groaned as I saw Bella enter last with Alice.
"Here's another, bro," Emmett laughed, handing me a shot.
Damn, how do they just appear like that?
But then it was gone.
Ladies jumped up on the bed, still one by one, and sure, they were hot – some of them… I guess, maybe – but I was waiting for the main event.
My Bella.
Mmm, mine.
Seriously, she looked so damn sinful in that short silky robe in black, her hair pulled up in a messy bun… a few tendrils falling down… and God, are those new fuck-me heels?
I think they are!
"Seriously, Eddie, you're thinking out loud!" Emmett guffawed.
"No, I ain't doin' that." I waved him off again.
Hot motherfucking damn, I thought as I zeroed in on Bella's hip.
She had a goddamn tattoo. Of a hand. The sign for 'I love you' in sign language.
And I've never wanted her more. She's pure perfection for fuck's sake.
Alice jumped up on the bed then, wearing something barely-there in green, and I snickered. "Jasper's in trouble."
"Whaddya mean?" Emmett asked, quite loudly to drown out the howling dudes.
"Cause you know, he's banging that one," I laughed, pointing at the little thing in green on the bed.
"Holy shit, really?" he sorta gasped.
"I know, right?" I snorted, rolling my eyes, too.
Emmett was about to say something, I think, but I shut his yapper up by clamping a hand over his mouth, 'cause I had more important things to do now.
Like eye-fucking Bella who just jumped up on the bed… and then she lost the short robe.
"Holy mother of… fucking," I groaned.
It was lace. It was black. It was barely there. It was practically see-through.
I wanted it. Her. I wanted her. So badly.
And my God, her body… toned, supple, fucking flawless.
But… Hmm… I glanced over my shoulder to see if anyone was there, and then I went back to watching Bella… because there was no one behind me, which means she's watching… me.
She winked. Blew a kiss.
I shivered. Swallowed hard.
And tipped my beer in her direction. Winked back.
Fuck me.
There were howls, whistling, cheering, a winner announced, more drinking, more laughing, loud music, so loud music, and the room was fucked up spinning. Bella was sitting right next to me. Sometimes shivering, so I sorta put my arm around her. She was so hot. Sizzling. Buzzing. Making me shiver, too.
More drinking.
Pillow fights.
Groaning and adjusting as I watched Bella take some other woman down in a mess of feathers.
More drinking.
Bella's hand on my chest. Said I was ripped, whatever that means. Also said she loved my ink. Emma's name and date of birth on my bicep.
Big brown eyes.
Swallowing hard and suppressing moans.
My hand on her naked thigh. So soft. Smooth. Caressing.
I nuzzled her neck.
More drinking.
Closer.
"It's two AM."
More pillow fights.
Room spinning faster.
Loud music. So loud.
Drinking game with Emmett.
Think I won.
"Let's get home; it's almost three in the morning."
There were hugs.
I think.
Bella put on my jacket, I think. On me. Or something.
There was a cab.
Quieter now. And snuggling. With something that smelled so good.
And giggling.
"Evening, Eleazar."
Chuckling. "Evening, Ms. Swan."
Elevator ride. Hugging. Still smelled so good. I think I'm sniffing on hair. But it smells so… soft. Feels so delicious.
More giggling.
Mmm, my Bella… Want her so badly…
Sounded like a gasp.
Stumbling and fumbling.
Keyes wriggling.
Smelled like home then.
I miss my Emma… and I miss a girl… companionship.
And there was a pink room.
I crashed.
Mmm, Bellemma...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Drunk Edward is fun. Drunk Bella is flirty....